Ordovician Brachiopod hashplate id?

Recker

Ok on the last one, did someone add color to that? Or was it that beautiful just by blowing on it or tattooing (whatever y’all doin with all the needle sticks, Are they diabetic?:P), I was a little late in Not using the kitchen table as a prep area. Did you know a quartz splinter will shoot in smooth, but feel like a hedge trimmer coming out? I do now! asked for a Dremel after borrowing my friends little cheap one ($6.99)to polish and shape some flint/chert, but my husband ordered one that had like 6 different speeds starting with 1)“Maple Syrup on a Cold morning” then about midway was 3)“I hope your ER co-pay isn’t high” before topping out at 6) “Who really needs all 5 fingers? Mittens are way cooler!”  I’ve had it a month and am too intimidated to remove the bubble wrap much less attach that shiny expensive looking metal hose thing.  My toothbrushes, paintbrushes, & $5.99 cheap pressure washer attachment(a little harder than your sink’s hose) work just fine. All jokes aside, I’m very happy to have found this site.  Everyone is kind and knowledgeable, while not coddling is when we act dumb.  There are a lot of sites full of high school graduate level PHDs that like to look smart by calling you stupid. And some who Really enjoy using $5 words in 50 cent sentences. If y’all don’t mind I’d like to ask y’alls advice. 1) My town is small and the only magnifying glass around was the old fashioned black plastic one, like grandma kept by the TV guide.about as helpful too. Should I order one from Amazon like a jewelers loop?  Or does Walmart carry good ones? What magnification should I look for? What sites/ stores do y’all trust? I did see some of the cool As Seen On TV magnifying safety glasses with lights on each side, but I’m afraid my dog would laugh at me. Sorry for poking fun, I do admire all of your knowledge and samples!! I have a kit in the picture on my family’s shared Amazon wish list for my 22nd anniversary next week!  But, ummm, what’s up with the whistle? Traffic Jam? Stampede? Im afraid my kids will hear it and follow me to the creek bank or Woods to interrupt “Mommy’s Quiet Time”

D44B3A62-AE6A-497C-A7E5-68D61E3A8D26.png