keichosaurus hui through a lens

Bobby Rico

Keichosaurus Hui

I have today been for some time photographing my specimen it not the best but it is 100% real. Acid prepped in the UK. This is just to try and help our members out as a comparison reference specimen. I hope it helps. All the best Bobby 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• I found this Informative 10

3 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

Nice sample too!

Thanks Roger I have to admit it I do really like using the macro lens for my phone. 

Very nice fossil Bobby Rico, thanks for sharing. I was looking for one of those for a while but with so many fakes out there I just gave up. I think it's very difficult to judge these things from photos.

• I found this Informative 2

15 minutes ago, rebu said:

Very nice fossil Bobby Rico, thanks for sharing. I was looking for one of those for a while but with so many fakes out there I just gave up. I think it's very difficult to judge these things from photos.

Thank you . Not so many complete fakes out there anymore but definitely a lot of horrible prepared and enhanced with paint. Yes and most of photos do seam very low quality. I hope this thread can help a little towards some members acquiring nice specimen. 

• I found this Informative 4

4 hours ago, MiseriKing said:

Thank you so much ! :)

I hope it will help but if not they are pretty pictures any way. 

Thanks for taking your time to post these photos. Really helpful! I am looking to buy one of these in the future but its so difficult to find one without resto that looks nice so it's useful to see this as a reference to know what to look for in others I see on the internet!

• I found this Informative 1

5d738606eab6e_2018-11-1322_54_57-Greenshot-newlogo.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2019 at 2:10 AM, Jaimin013 said:

Thanks for taking your time to post these photos. Really helpful! I am looking to buy one of these in the future but its so difficult to find one without resto that looks nice so it's useful to see this as a reference to know what to look for in others I see on the internet!

On 24/02/2019 at 2:58 AM, Dinoguy89 said:

Nice specimen bobby and great photos as well, hopefully others will use this as a guide for what to look for :)

Thanks both I hope it will help. I really never viewed my specimen this close up before so  I enjoyed photographing it. Cheers Bobby 

• I found this Informative 1

49 minutes ago, aplomado said:

my baby keich

Thanks for adding I hope we can create a useful resource. Very nice juvenile Keich beautiful .Cheers Bobby 

• 4 weeks later...

And for further reference, here are some examples of faked specimens. Up for sale right now being sold as genuine.  

IMG_6945.JPG

IMG_6956.JPG