Hello. Now finally I wait my keichousaurus when come to me.

I see Branchiosaurus - it is same very very want. I watched a lot of material. And about all of this quality. I want to know if I should buy it?

frog.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

It looks like a typically nice example. 

I just wish they wouldn't coat them with whatever they do, unless it is necessary for preservation.

• I found this Informative 2

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

3 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

It looks like a typically nice example. 

I just wish they wouldn't coat them with whatever they do, unless it is necessary for preservation.

It needs to be said, that coating is very necessary, since a lot of them are preserved in a coaly manner.

In a lot of cases the body outline is very well preserved.

So it is not sure, if that what you see is coating or the body outline (i think it is body-outline) - close-up photos would help to clarify.

Second, the fossil is not Branchiosaurus sp., if from permian age. Branchiosaurus sp. is found only in Carbon, not in Permian.

The Permian critters belonging to Apateon sp. or Melanerpeton sp.. I would think yours belonging to Apateon sp. and i guess it is from Saar-Nahe Basin in Germany.

This is the usual quality you'll find these critters. IMO no red flags here.  

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/288675252_Biostratigraphie_des_Rotliegend_mit_Insekten_und_Amphibien

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323755742_Earliest_nursery_ground_of_temnospondyl_amphibians_in_the_Permian

• I found this Informative 4

Thank you so much very nice resource about research articles :) I bought :) will wait :) Want nice collection vertebrate

• I found this Informative 1