No Idea On This One

bobthemoose

I have a dealer friend in Europe that will send me a box of stuff every once in a while - just to make sure I dont forget about them I guess.

The last box showed up looking like it was dropped out of the back of a 747 - while it was at flight level 350!

I can only assume that customs opened the box and throughly searched for the guns and drugs that obviously were NOT part of the shipment, as all of the packing was on top, and the rocks were on the bottom of the box - sans any packing!

The first bit from the box was a mastadon tooth.

Then there was a pile of bone and matrix fragments.

Anyone see anything that can give a clue as to what this is?

TIA!

post-1773-12550940651024_thumb.jpg

I have a dealer friend in Europe that will send me a box of stuff every once in a while - just to make sure I dont forget about them I guess.

The last box showed up looking like it was dropped out of the back of a 747 - while it was at flight level 350!

I can only assume that customs opened the box and throughly searched for the guns and drugs that obviously were NOT part of the shipment, as all of the packing was on top, and the rocks were on the bottom of the box - sans any packing!

The first bit from the box was a mastadon tooth.

Then there was a pile of bone and matrix fragments.

Anyone see anything that can give a clue as to what this is?

TIA!

The matrix and bone preservation looks like the Cretaceous Morocco stuff. Beyond that..???