Turtle like embryos three hook together

maggykuhn3

Hi I found this it looks like three embryos hook together with a small snake at the top small centimeter please take a look closer this has real life in this rock

IMG_20190501_101614091.jpg

I have been looking in this rock guard for about 4 years and have a good case to show. I recently sent other photos of an egg like object no response from anyone please respond

Welcome to the forum. I can’t see any turtle or snake material but just an interesting looking rock. Sorry 

I''m somewhat of a rank amateur at identifying pieces from photographs,so i'd take the following with a minute(to nonexistent) grain of salt:

the structures you are showing don't look like evidence of past life 

edit: please don't be disheartened<the geological sciences are a fascinating(nay,:stunning) treasure trove of fun facts,processess and structures

edit two: 

CCB-1261.1.pdf

not trying to be facetious<but just trying to show what I think possibly influenced the thinking of the poster

Definitely looks geological, not biological. 

Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

Don't know much about science books.........

Sam Cooke - (What A) Wonderful World

Howdy from next door..

Not sure what you mean by this.."I have been looking in this rock guard ".. rock guard?

Anyway, I agree with the others.. there is nothing fossily about this rock.  It looks like a chunk of quartzite or chert with some interesting fracture patterns on the surface.  

and,boy is chert interesting.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:i'm NOT joking

the silica cycle and the petrology and mineralogy of all forms of silica makes for fascinating reading material(personal bias,of course)

• I found this Informative 2

+1 for funny shaped rock.

I advise doing a search on the forum for fossils found in Colorado. Also investigating some literature on fossils found in CO will help you tremendously. 

Sorry, but these are not embryos. 

Fossil embryos are exceedingly rare. :unsure: 

When they do fossilize, the don't fossilize like this. 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Despite what you believe you are seeing in this rock, there are no fossilized embryos here. You have heard our collective opinions. If you don't accept these, we kindly ask you to seek agreement to your identifications elsewhere.

There is nothing more to be learned here. Thanks to all the members for their feedback on this item. Hopefully, it will serve as an educational topic for those who read this in the future.

Cheers.

-Ken

• I found this Informative 2

• digit locked this topic

Please familiarize yourself with fossil eggs. 

Read this topic: So, you think you've found a fossil egg? 

• I found this Informative 1

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me