Kem Kem bones help

Captcrunch227

Curious what people made of these Kem Kem bones? I can tell they’ve been restored a bit, but any idea what they came from? They’re all right around 8 inches. Thanks a ton for the help y’all!

43E5DCE7-6C4E-48AF-8EE2-1249421F05D9.jpeg

E7F6AEDF-ADA6-4292-BD4A-6B2A98CF45B9.jpeg

9AA1136E-CF7D-47A4-98A0-DF8691043A1B.jpeg

6176E44E-2174-470B-9A5E-18CF909CCB5D.jpeg

is the seller providing any closer pictures of these bones? But yes there has been restoration to these bones.

No that’s all. I’m OK with the restoration, these are going towards a children’s program where the kids will be able to see and touch them. I just want to be able to have a name to put with it if possible.

• I found this Informative 1

With just these pictures, and the amount of restoration to the proximal and distal ends along with no measurements its going to be rather hard given the lack of published information on the kem kem beds. However perhaps @LordTrilobite can be of some assistance.

Thanks Matt

• I found this Informative 1

I think only C has any hope of an ID. A and B look like frankensteins to me. It's hard to tell if it's just some restoration or compositing of different specimens. But even when complete these types of bones can be very difficult to ID.

• I found this Informative 2

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite