connorp

Looking to trade for some Mazon creek fossils. Nothing too fancy, but I’d be happy to look at anything you have (besides Essexella). I have some soft bodied animals as well as trilobites from Chengjiang and other lower Cambrian formations in China, as well as a bunch of unprepped material (corals, brachiopods, trilobites) from Paulding, OH and Penn Dixie, NY. PM me if you’re interested and I can send some pictures. Thanks.

DevonianDigger

I have a bunch of smaller nodules that haven't been IDd yet sitting around in a box.

Al Tahan

I have and essexella example. I’ll toss a picture up. I gotta go dig it up. I’m not against a trade for a trilo :) ....I’ll be back

Nimravis
10 hours ago, Al Tahan said:

I have and essexella example. I’ll toss a picture up. I gotta go dig it up. I’m not against a trade for a trilo :) ....I’ll be back

Al, That is the one fossil that he does not want.

Al Tahan
9 minutes ago, Nimravis said:

Al, That is the one fossil that he does not want.

Hahah wow...looks like I need to learn how to read closer :headscratch::heartylaugh:lol

connorp

@Al Tahan I mean hey, if it’s a nice looking specimen I wouldn’t be opposed to having a look!

Al Tahan

Ok just kidding I don’t have essexella. I do have these. E6F50E08-A1DE-401A-8880-1744DE5BF65E.thumb.jpeg.4e68453be4b07c14209055b7cd5ce532.jpeg

The top is a fern looking piece im sure there are names and the bottom is bark apparently 

connorp

Giving this a bump. Over the summer I acquired plenty of flora specimens but very few fauna. So if you have any fauna (or any high quality flora) specimens you want to trade, let me know. I have acquired a lot more Chengjiang material, some lovely Ordovician hash plates from St Leon, and a smattering of other Devonian goodies for trade if interested.

fishguy

I have a bunch of unopened concretions if you would be interested.