Spartanz800

Lower right certainly looks like a shark tooth. Others are so worn, it's hard to say. Share some details.

22 minutes ago, Peace river rat said:

Lower right certainly looks like a shark tooth. Others are so worn, it's hard to say. Share some details.

It just doesn't look like shark teeth I have seen. Alot rounder and thicker and the tops have round indents like where they would connect. Not sure but that's why I signed up to get info. 

1 minute ago, Spartanz800 said:

It just doesn't look like shark teeth I have seen. Alot rounder and thicker and the tops have round indents like where they would connect. Not sure but that's why I signed up to get info. 

That's why we are all here, nothing wrong with that. I meant the one to the right of the quarter. 

While i am all but certain they are bone, i see no enamel or root remnants. Were these found in a river or the sea? Sure look water worn.

Could possibly be worn rib bone tips.

Granted, just my initial impressions, i'm certainly not the most knowledgeble around here. Others will weigh in.

I’m not seeing any fossils here.

They lack characteristics a tooth or bone would have... sorry.

Keep looking though!

I'm in with peace river rat, on the first picture on the right in the corner looks like a shark tooth. The rest is too worn. Can we get a picture of the 'tooth'? Maybe we can give an ID

• I found this Informative 1

Welcome to the forum.  It is a great place for Fossil enthusiasts!!!

Your area code says Englewood, Florida.  Like myself you are indeed fortunate.  You are surrounded by fossils.

You have a couple of bones, water worn beyond recognition. I find tens of thousands very similar every year. No one is going to be able to identify them.  However , in Florida the bone on the left is most likely dugong rib. Dugong is ancestor to the Manatee. Manatees were eaten by huge sharks. You have a bunch of small shark teeth in the background of your photos.

The partial photo on the shark tooth to the right of the quarter is a Megalodon, largest shark that ever lived. Here is one of mine.  Great find. Some people hunt for months to find a Meg

TFFMeg.JPG.11d71548ddf8ae04dc4d1a4032675981.JPG

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Welcome to the Forum. :) 

Photos cropped and brightened: 

Screenshot_20190628-235937.png.dcd9412f9a41e66c817712f7450f1fcd.png   Screenshot_20190629-000003.png.12eb901f5eddf4463ada67225854f159.png

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

3 hours ago, Shellseeker said:

Welcome to the forum.  It is a great place for Fossil enthusiasts!!!

Your area code says Englewood, Florida.  Like myself you are indeed fortunate.  You are surrounded by fossils.

You have a couple of bones, water worn beyond recognition. I find tens of thousands very similar every year. No one is going to be able to identify them.  However , in Florida the bone on the left is most likely dugong rib. Dugong is ancestor to the Manatee. Manatees were eaten by huge sharks. You have a bunch of small shark teeth in the background of your photos.

The partial photo on the shark tooth to the right of the quarter is a Megalodon, largest shark that ever lived. Here is one of mine.  Great find. Some people hunt for months to find a Meg

TFFMeg.JPG.11d71548ddf8ae04dc4d1a4032675981.JPG

Months? I wish! I have dug in Arcadia and Brownville for 5 YEARS(with lots of time to do it) and found all of one! Only two inches but pristine and two distinct colors. Just my luck!

I never thought they were shark teeth. Just not sure what gator teeth and the other different animal teeth look like that you will find