Help Appreciated on this Rock / Fossil, Thanks!

SCRelicHunter

Hello, I am new the this site and a part time collector. I own items that I have found in different areas of the state and others I have purchased from other areas. My collector has natural objects ( Animal Parts) and man made ( Points). I know some, but I am not familar with the different classifications of fossils. I am not sure if this piece is a agatized fossil or some type of concretion. All comments are appreciated. I have some property in eastern Newberry county. I saw this rock in the creek and brought it home with me. After I cleaned the dirt off, I noticed it does have form and textures as well as 2 different prostrutions that look and feel different from the rest of the object. I have other fossils, like Mammoth jaw bones with teeth that are lighter than this object and large petrified logs that seem similar to this object in question. Please take a look and feel free to ask questions. Thanks in advance!

Concretion

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

The photos aren't very sharp, but there doesn't appear to be any sign of bone structure, so I'm agreeing with the others.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/