Winner Of The May 2012 Vertebrate Find Of The Month

Cris

And the winner of the May 2012 VFOTM is...Chele's amazing triceratops from the Cretaceous Hell Creek Formation of MT, USA! (Sorry for the delay on calling the winner, the contest totally slipped my mind!)

Congratulations on the amazing find, Chele!

post-1553-0-50645500-1338872191_thumb.jp post-1553-0-09653400-1338872164_thumb.jp

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Congrats Chele. You are a lucky woman to live now in a rich area.

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Thank you!! It will take quite some time the get the rest of the bones out. The weather here is not accommodating we have been getting lots of rain and thunderstorms :( but we will keep everyone informed on the progress. Thanks again everyone :)

Chelebele

Way cool. Not many can say, "Hey, want to come into my garage so you can see my dinosaur?" :D

Congrats Chele - I would not be surprised if this will be the next find of the year!

Thomas

Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes (Confucius, 551 BC - 479 BC).

Congratulations, Chele.

Find any Tyrannosaur teeth in there yet?

Don

Hello Don, I have not found any at this site yet. It is still early in the dig so maybe one will pop up. I have a very large jacket I need to cut open and see what goodies lie beneath the bones! The only thing for sure that I know in the jacket is one of the brow horns. But there are many bones scattered aroud and beneath the massive horn. If I am lucky one will be right under the horn!

Chelebele

not surprised at this winner. amazing to see.

Today's the day!

Mel Fisher

Fantastic find, Chele. A big congratulations to you and Blaine!!!

You know, a lot of TFF members are looking forward to the rest of the monster!!!!

Edited by astron

Astrinos P. Damianakis

Congrats Chele! The closest I've come to finding a Triceratops is stubbing my toe on my nephew's Schleich toy. :)

Context is critical.

Congrats, this is an amazing find. We really look forward to watching your progress. This really is a find of a life-time.

Even the title "I found a Triceratops!" deserves an award!

Congratulations Chele,

I couldn't have wished this on a better more desrving member if I had wanted to. Way to go. You and Blaine need to hurry up with this one so we can see your T Rex your going to find next. Very happy for you.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

Congratulations, Chele! :)

Amazing discovery - looking forward to seeing more.

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me