Hearne Bay UK Skull Impression?.

Spectrum

I found this on a stroll along the the beach in Hearne Bay, Kent, England. About 0.5 km East of the shark teeth area opposite the car park in Beltinge. I wasn’t even looking for fossils, just getting some exercise and saw this staring up at me. 
I’m not sure what I have found and wondered if anyone could help me I.D. my find. 
Thanks in advance. 
Wes. 
8B151704-F9F4-4FB3-9739-6F024495C87A.thumb.jpeg.727726c7d7a33140b6be2439bd5cea3a.jpeg6495ED9B-39EA-4A68-822A-C1E9ECC4D13C.thumb.jpeg.f446c388bfe819e5ae1bda91ed6743fc.jpegD070FFA1-C800-4BBE-AF2B-0905AE645C5A.thumb.jpeg.47099a27cdc56f5067d73018398aecac.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 1

Wow haha it looks like an iguana head or something. Very cool, I think its going to be some type of shell or gastropod impression but curious to see what people make this out to be.

• I found this Informative 2

7 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Yes, impression of the spine base of a sea-urchin. :)

Just looked up some sea-urchin fossils and I can see it now. I was convinced I was looking at the head of something but I do see faces in everything and struggle a bit with pareidolia. 
Thanks for helping to ID It for us. 

• I found this Informative 2

Definitely with Grandpa and the others in the Echinoid-camp, but what a funny little Chameleon! Perfect!

I once saw a fragmented Ammonite that gave the impression of a nice human face, but this is even better.

Cheers,

J

Try to learn something about everything and everything about something

Thomas Henry Huxley

Awesome fossil with great resolution! Lucky find!

'There's nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fibre and, in some cases, backbone' -- Terry Pratchett