Hi i'm a Returning member

va paleo

Hi i'm a Returning member my name is Michael. I'm in Richmond, Virginia,  and do a lot with stuff  with Virginia Museum of Natural History theses day.

I  help them out a lot - i work mostly with Triassic material.

Welcome back.  :) 

I've merged your old account with your new one. ;) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png    VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015       MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg        IPFOTM5.png.fb4f2a268e315c58c5980ed865b39e1f.png IPFOTM -- MAY - 2024

_________________________________________________________________________________
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Hello and welcome back! :) 

Cant wait to hear about your experiences with the Virginia Museum of Natural History.  

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

7 hours ago, FossilNerd said:

Hello and welcome back! :) 

Cant wait to hear about your experiences with the Virginia Museum of Natural History.  

i love Virginia Museum of Natural History i do a lot for them we find new sites to dig for sure and work with collectors im more to it for paleo now  i highly recommend going to see the museum to there volunteer digs and  all kinds of cool volunteer stuff with paleo they always welcome donates of fossils to       adam pritchard paleontologist there now look them up on facebook to on there face book is a great video  series called  Tales of Ancient Life here i will post link to it https://www.facebook.com/watch/VirginiaMuseum/346727546306090/

im talked of on EPISODE 7 of it by name  on it feel free to message me wg they want to ? on vmnh or if anyone has anything found something major they want to report this is for virginia but can  reoprt if you find anything major in other states i know adam be glad to help but we relly dig in virginia only some in wyoming  mt o they to some in nc md to 

Welcome from Illinois, USA.

Mark.

Fossil hunting is easy -- they don't run away when you shoot at them!

• 4 months later...

A Dutch welcome back from France!

What age is the Triassic material you're used to working with? And are these marine or terrestrial remains?

'There's nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fibre and, in some cases, backbone' -- Terry Pratchett