Can anyone help me find the exact serration count for Megalosaurus bucklandii teeth?

-Andy-

Hi all, I am doing some research on a tooth of mine, and I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me find the exact serration count for Megalosaurus bucklandii teeth

Years ago, Troodon kindly provided these values:

• Distal Density:  8.75 to 20 / 5mm (Avg 13 / 5mm)
  • Mesial Density: 8.5 to 20 / 5mm (Avg 12.1 / 5mm)

However, I am looking for the exact values of the teeth used, not the average values. I tried looking for them in Dr Hendrick's 2019 paper, but I was unable to find them. What I mean is I'd like the value to be shown roughly like this:

Tooth A - Distal density = X / 5mm | Mesial density = X / 5mm

Tooth B - Distal density = X / 5mm | Mesial density = X / 5mm

Tooth C - Distal density = X / 5mm | Mesial density = X / 5mm

I have been scouring the internet for these info but I couldn't find any paper that provided the breakdown for Megalosaurus serration counts

The primary reason I am asking is to check this - My tooth has a serration count of 12.5/5mm(Distal) and 14.5/5mm(Mesial). I am aware that for some Megalosaurus teeth, it's the reverse - the mesial denticles are larger than the distal denticles. However, I am unsure if the reverse could happen i.e. could the distal denticles of a Megalosaurus tooth be larger than the mesial ones

Thank you for your help

Edited by -Andy-

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!