Another isotelus!

Newbie_1971

So I  hauled butt after work to take a look around. The structure has collapsed alot as I noticed as soon as I pulled up. I  hopped out and scaled the bank. My eyes scanning as moving up. Then I  saw the first trilobite from the trip, a flexicalymene! Then another, time was ticking away and I knew I had to leave soon. Then I  spotted something and I  reached over and picked it up ... it was a fragmented isotelus! I  was stoked and headed for home. After getting it home I  cleaned it and saw the flaws ... but I am super stoked!

20240409_181130.jpg

20240409_181119.jpg

• Enjoyed 4

You have definitely developed the eye for these guys!

Congratulations on the nice finds!. :)

• Thank You 1

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Great finds, love those trilobites!:thumbsu:

• Thank You 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

38 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

You have definitely developed the eye for these guys!

Congratulations on the nice finds!. :)

Thank you man! I really appreciate it! I  try, and have fun doing it! I  saw you are getting ready to go after some trilobites,  I wish you luck !

• Thank You 1

Just now, Darktooth said:

Great finds, love those trilobites!:thumbsu:

I know you do man! I enjoy every post that you make, and look forward to seeing which they turn out! Waiting to see your recent finds! Congrats!

3 minutes ago, Newbie_1971 said:

I know you do man! I enjoy every post that you make, and look forward to seeing which they turn out! Waiting to see your recent finds! Congrats!

Trilobites are like Pokémon. You gotta catch 'em all!:BigSmile:

• Enjoyed 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

1 minute ago, Darktooth said:

Trilobites are like Pokémon. You gotta catch 'em all!:BigSmile:

I agree man. But think we will die and become fossils ourselves before that happens, hahaha!

Well look at you go! If @Darktooth is the Dipleura Whisperer, you must be the Isotelus Whisperer. Way to go! :thumbsu:

• Enjoyed 1
  • Thank You 1

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

1 minute ago, FossilNerd said:

Well look at you go! If @Darktooth is the Dipleura Whisperer, you must be the Isotelus Whisperer. Way to go! :thumbsu:

Thank you man! I really appreciate it. But I  am no better than anyone else. I  just enjoy finding the fossils! I  hope you are doing well!

• Enjoyed 2