36th Wedding Aniversary

RJB

Yesterday my wife and I celebrated our 36th wedding aniversary with homemade pizza.  But the good news is that I just recieved my new compressor pressure switch.  For cryin out loud, ive been posting things such as 'croutons', fly tying, and other mundane stuff.  This weekend I will be up and running again for fossil prep.  I will quit pestering all you fossil folks with all this other snargle dargle stuff?  Ha!!!  :) 

RB

• I found this Informative 1

Happy anniversary to you and your missus! And that is great news that you'll be riding high in the saddle prepping again. :) 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Happy Anniversary, Ron. :) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Thanks everybody.  Raised 3 really good hard working boys in that time and also made some good investments too.  all in all, we are doing really good.  Nice to have a wife after all these years and still be best of freinds. 

RB

• I found this Informative 2

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife! 

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Did ya' save me a slice of pizza?
HA!

Happy anniversary to ya'!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Actually, I enjoyed the recipe. We don't mind non-fossil diversions once in a while.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Congratulations Ron. A great innings and nice to be able to reflect on all you have achieved in the last 36 years.

A tough break from the prepping but I bet you are rearing to go again!

It's great to hear that after 36 years you're still best of friends. You and your compressor. Oh, you and your wife, I meant to say. Congratulations.

hesperornis-animation-w-sign4.gif.8e73cce8d83e4c9a816defba804a68e3.gif

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.