Darko

Hi!

Again with wolves!

If you're asking why always Wolf,the answer is simple - because of one girl! :D

Trying to impress her somehow, i hope i'll succeed.

Hope you will enjoy :)

Pozdrav!

_20190517_164602.JPG

• I found this Informative 3

Very nice one Darko! If this one doesn't win her over, I don't know what will.

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

1 hour ago, caldigger said:

Very nice one Darko! If this one doesn't win her over, I don't know what will.

Thanks! Well,i'm trying in many ways...Hope this will work out tomorrow.

Never discount just talking to the girl to win her heart. She might just turn out to like you for who you are dispite your artistic abilities. :wub:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

It is those eyes that will get her. Now if YOU had eyes like that....

wolfeyes.JPG.b86e4f505bdb9ac8b6c519d2a4cef73d.JPG

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

1 hour ago, caldigger said:

Never discount just talking to the girl to win her heart. She might just turn out to like you for who you are dispite your artistic abilities. :wub:

She is hard like a rock, 4 Months in a row and nothing yet. I am getting nervous but i really hope that this will work.

I want to show her how much she means to me,but she is not convinced and she is unsure....I have no idea what to do honestly.

Any help would be much appreciated,even tho this is not the right place for that kind of conversation :D

22 minutes ago, Shellseeker said:

It is those eyes that will get her. Now if YOU had eyes like that....

wolfeyes.JPG.b86e4f505bdb9ac8b6c519d2a4cef73d.JPG

Hahah predator eyes :D

Sometimes you just can't sway a person's feelings.  If she isn't interested, there probably is not much you are going to be able to do to like you more ( the way you want her to).  That's just life! 

Although it hurts, there are times you just have to pick up the pieces of your shattered heart and move on. :shrug:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

36 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Sometimes you just can't sway a person's feelings.  If she isn't interested, there probably is not much you are going to be able to do to like you more ( the way you want her to).  That's just life! 

Although it hurts, there are times you just have to pick up the pieces of your shattered heart and move on. :shrug:

Thanks..Its true..

On 5/18/2019 at 9:46 AM, Darko said:

She is hard like a rock, 4 Months in a row and nothing yet. I am getting nervous but i really hope that this will work.

I want to show her how much she means to me,but she is not convinced and she is unsure....I have no idea what to do honestly.

Any help would be much appreciated,even tho this is not the right place for that kind of conversation :D

Have you tried telling her how you feel about her? Sometimes blunt honesty works wonders. I know a guy who had a crush on a girl but thought she didn't like him. The girl thought the same about the guy and they wasted nearly a year in that mutual misconception.

Open and honest is good.  Just don't come across as desperate and needy.  Too needy is a real turn-off.

What does she like to do?  Have you asked her to do something you both would enjoy?  Having fun doing something together (maybe even with other people around so it doesn't seem like so much of a "date") is a great ice-breaker.

Don

• I found this Informative 2

1 hour ago, Ptychodus04 said:

Agreed, needy is bad. :D

So showing up on her doorstep wearing a wolf costume and holding a bouquet of flowers is a bad idea?!  :fingerscrossed:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

3 hours ago, Ptychodus04 said:

Have you tried telling her how you feel about her? Sometimes blunt honesty works wonders. I know a guy who had a crush on a girl but thought she didn't like him. The girl thought the same about the guy and they wasted nearly a year in that mutual misconception.

I told her everything,how i feel and that i like her,also that i'm really trying to succeed with her.The worst thing is ,after all of my honesty she is Laughing cynical...She just don't want to believe in that,also she is getting nervous every single time even tho the problems don't exists at the moment. She has strange temperament...

1 minute ago, Darko said:

I told her everything,how i feel and that i like her,also that i'm really trying to succeed with her.The worst thing is ,after all of my honesty she is Laughing cynical...She just don't want to believe in that,also she is getting nervous every single time even tho the problems don't exsits at the moment. She has strange temperament...

Well, I’ve exhausted my advice pool...

2 hours ago, FossilDAWG said:

Open and honest is good.  Just don't come across as desperate and needy.  Too needy is a real turn-off.

What does she like to do?  Have you asked her to do something you both would enjoy?  Having fun doing something together (maybe even with other people around so it doesn't seem like so much of a "date") is a great ice-breaker.

Don

She likes watching movies,that's classic like every girl.. I asked her many times to do something different like to go to the park with me,to play something,watch some movie at the Cinema or maybe go somewhere else...Nah,she is acting like that she is tired but idk from what honestly..I'm thinking what to do...

Are there any other girls that give you a second look or show interest?  They might be a better bet.

As I said before if she is not interested, all your attempts will just be seen as desperation.

Sorry, but I think it's time to move on. 

Sayonara baby!  :Wave:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

If there are this many problems with communication and temperament now, they are not likely to get better in the context of a committed relationship. 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

I agree it’s time to run...not walk..run away. I’ve been in your place and it’s a losing proposition. I walk away from mine and 6 months later found the woman I married

Sounds like there is a communication problem, but not in the way you might think.  You seem to not be listening to what she is trying to tell you.  You can't make people do things they don't want to and expect anything good to come of it.

You have not said why you find this one girl so uniquely appealing, but from what you have written it does not seem to be her effervescent personality.  Here is a heartfelt piece of advice from someone who learned this through hard experience: the world is full of wonderful people, and the connection that works may well be the one you didn't see coming.  Do things you like to do, but together with as many people as you can (such as a club), and be open to the people around you.  That way you'll start out with at least one interest in common.  

Don

5 minutes ago, FossilDAWG said:

Sounds like there is a communication problem, but not in the way you might think.  You seem to not be listening to what she is trying to tell you.  You can't make people do things they don't want to and expect anything good to come of it.

You have not said why you find this one girl so uniquely appealing, but from what you have written it does not seem to be her effervescent personality.  Here is a heartfelt piece of advice from someone who learned this through hard experience: the world is full of wonderful people, and the connection that works may well be the one you didn't see coming.  Do things you like to do, but together with as many people as you can (such as a club), and be open to the people around you.  That way you'll start out with at least one interest in common.  

Don

+1,