Jman

I found this and was wondering if anyone thought it was a fossilized because of the blue I found it with fossilized bison teeth teeth had the same color blue

IMG_20200814_163524137.jpg

When I search my favorite land site,  I am quickly attracted to blue...  It tends to be a fossil, in my case horse tooth or stingray.

now,  identifying THIS fossil is a a fools errand.  It might be bone , it might be enamel

Welcome to the forum. Show us those Bison teeth

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

22 hours ago, Jman said:

I found this and was wondering if anyone thought it was a fossilized because of the blue I found it with fossilized bison teeth teeth had the same color blue

I went back , cropped and enhanced the photo you sent, That reminds me of ribs of enamel going to chewing surface on the left. Need pictures of the other side, especially the quote "chewing surface", but it might be another overly worn tooth... for future reference, the most important photo is always chewing surface.

IMG_20200814_enhanced.thumb.jpg.9cf44ffcabe6278ee1951e9e903b858f.jpg

CaptureE.jpg

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

well I was nice thanks for the help my phone's really cheap I don't think I can even crop things there is no chewing surface though the whole thing is all rounded like that

Welcome to the Forum! :)

I suppose, more pictures of your specimen would be on help, including the blue color of a possible  Vivianite attack.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library