I dont know what that is, or what its supposed to be.  If you are new to the world of fossils, I wouldnt be buying things online like this.  

• I found this Informative 1

"There is no shortage of fossils. There is only a shortage of paleontologists to study them." - Larry Martin

Possibly bone? But then again, without clear information on provenance and even a supposed ID from the seller, it's not possible to determine what this is or if it even comes from a dinosaur. I would recommend saving money for a piece that you can put a positive ID on and that is more recognizable.

• I found this Informative 1

• Fossildude19 changed the title to Actual dinosaur fossil?
16 hours ago, Paleostoric said:

Possibly bone? But then again, without clear information on provenance and even a supposed ID from the seller, it's not possible to determine what this is or if it even comes from a dinosaur. I would recommend saving money for a piece that you can put a positive ID on and that is more recognizable.

100% agree.  Initially looking at it I am not too sure what it is...save your money for something that is identifiable.  Bigger=/=Better but Quality>Quantity.

Without going into too much detail because advertising isn't allowed, there are more common dinosaur teeth (Spinosaurids and Carcharodontosaurids) that can be had at relatively affordable prices, and are much easier to verify than small and isolated pieces of bone. You'll find them on various sites online. It's a great way to start a collection imo.