presentation of understanding shark tooth features for identification

fossilnut

@sharkdoctorI certainly would be willing to make it available as appreciation for all the help and information i have received both directly to my questions and as general learning from all the many posts. TFF has been especially important during this pandemic. As an older individual with underlying conditions it is great to be able to share virtually in the finds others have made while I am stuck at home.

I will need your help in how I would go about doing that? It is a power point presentation in which I have written text that accompanies most of the individual pictures (54). I am flying by the seat of my pants in using computer software. I have never done an online zoom presentation before. Or posted a power point with text included.  So if you can provide what i need to do it would be my pleasure to post. Others could improve on what I have begun. I see there is an icon for "link" on the TFF tool bar.  Again this is not something I have done before. Thanks  Tom

@fossilnut Tom, I'm glad to hear that TFF has been a source of amusement and support. It is such a great community!

I am looping @Gizmo into the conversation, as he may have a better sense of how to best incorporate a powerpoint slideshow into this thread or others. I am guessing that your overall filesize is larger than the 3.95MB limit.

Also, I am sending you a DM. I just noticed that you are in Maryland.

-Aaron

• 4 weeks later...

@Gizmo

@sharkdoctorThis is a followup to let you all know that my talk was recorded and posted to you tube by the Natural History Society of Maryland. It was titled by them as "Taking a Bite out of Shark Teeth" .  The link is https://youtu.be/lf61Rq9-nd0. This was my attempt to help people use Guides to identify shark teeth. I titled it "An Introduction to the Features of Shark Teeth". Any critique anyone would like to offer would be appreciated. Happy and safe holidays to all.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:42 AM, fossilnut said:

@Gizmo

@sharkdoctorThis is a followup to let you all know that my talk was recorded and posted to you tube by the Natural History Society of Maryland. It was titled by them as "Taking a Bite out of Shark Teeth" .  The link is https://youtu.be/lf61Rq9-nd0. This was my attempt to help people use Guides to identify shark teeth. I titled it "An Introduction to the Features of Shark Teeth". Any critique anyone would like to offer would be appreciated. Happy and safe holidays to all.

Sorry, I get "404 Not Found" on the link.

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 12.12.00 AM.png