Happy New Year from the Cambrian Sea

piranha

Once again it's time for the Paradoxides to dust off the top hat and ring in the new year.
I'm eagerly looking forward to another great year of spectacular fossil treasures at TFF.

cava.gifHappy New Year 2021! cava.gif

imagepng.png.8c911869b8f727ab7e0898d5247db56a.png

• I found this Informative 7

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png

Happy New Year, Scott, and all the wonderful people here on TFF!!!  May it be a fossiliferous one for all!

• I found this Informative 1

“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley  

My book from 2020 was a bestseller, at least in my mind, in spite of "the year of the virus". And it is all downhill from here!! Happy New Year to everyone. 

Mike

• I found this Informative 2

May you all have a happy, healthy, fruitful new year. Happy New Year!

2021-New-Year-Animation-750a.gif.dc949b63afa592ba7e499b5e3acb08cb.gif

• I found this Informative 3

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

Happy new year everyone!

Took this one from a couple years ago, 

image.png.38579cbe2cffc3a534eaa23c5f0de7f8.png New Years Clipart

• I found this Informative 4

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

Now all our previous posts say 2020 on them, a sign the new year is here

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

2021 ......Lang may yer lum reek.

John

Be happy while you're living for you're a long time dead.

@piranha your post made me instantly think of an incredible discovery I made at a UoC book sale a couple years ago: a copy of Trilobites and Fossils magazine with an inscription by the late Riccardo Levi-Seti to Mat Nitecki.

Happy new year to all!

20210101_093845.thumb.jpg.218dedda3d408d5daf23cebc9962f9f0.jpg

• I found this Informative 4

Indeed, a Happy New Year to allHere's wishing all a year of good times and much love and understanding. 

And, if I may humbly propose, a resolution for the year 2021:

Perhaps,,  we might  consider to resolve individually to spend a little more time this coming year understanding and caring about each and all of our fellow humans. I will start. I so resolve.

Consider what all lives might be like if each person  just donated 10% more effort this year to our planet's  betterment, then 10% more the next year, etc.  Call it "Humans are good people".

" You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us. And the world will be as one."  John Lennon Imagine

Oh yeah, and more fossils for everyone!  Happy New Year!

Grandpa

• I found this Informative 6

2021-A.jpg.ba97f8e27368e360cf3f48abe852d3ae.jpg

Translation : Who do you want to escape ? Covid ! Best wishes.

Coco

• I found this Informative 2

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg