Chinese Sinraptor

Crazyhen

This Sinrapter is from Liaoning, China.  It looks like it has been preserved very well.  Any idea if it is a genuine one?

IMG_1388.JPG

Its not Sinraptor thats a very large theropod from the late jurassic Shishugou Formation, not Liaoning province.  Is this the Yixian Formation?  Not sure I can help any further but do you have any image HD images and closeups of the skull.  Did you mean Sinovenator?

• I found this Informative 1

Again better HD photos and a closeup of the skull may help in identification.  The teeth do not appear to be what I would expect from a Troodontid.   So without better photos I cannot say much more

These are two skulls of Sinovenator and they do not compare well with yours.   Just look at the size the lower partial one is 78mm.

Also like I said previously and mentioned by @Dracarys the teeth are very odd they dont look proper for that size skull and appear fake.  Check out the holotypes teeth

Top is holotype

Screenshot_20210907-182438.thumb.png.ee464074d223b4ee5f3d135dc56f8337.pngScreenshot_20210907-182853.jpg.38cae71184904d5d626155fbad85ddca.jpg

• I found this Informative 2