Animal Bone Identification - please help!

Dandelion_Sidhe

Hi. So, I have a couple of pieces of animal bone that I cannot identify - I feel like I should know what they are but just can't quite put my finger on it.

They were located in Lincolnshire, England, and I'm after the type of bone they are and possibly the animal - although large (cattle sized), medium (sheep sized) or small (rabbit sized) would also work for what I need them for.

I will post each individual bone in a separate post to make it easier to identify.

This is approximately an inch long. Ignore the writing on the side as bone marking is to make sure we know which collection it came from.

PXL_20210826_132342299.jpg

PXL_20210826_132350623.jpg

PXL_20210826_132358581.jpg

PXL_20210826_132404394_MP.jpg

are these three bones all form one animal, perchance?  The two non-rib pieces look like they are from a juvenile animal; the articular surfaces are not there.  

3 minutes ago, jpc said:

are these three bones all form one animal, perchance?  The two non-rib pieces look like they are from a juvenile animal; the articular surfaces are not there.  

@jpc I'm unsure, all I know is that they were uncovered in the same pit but I've been given no other details. There was also what is likely to be cattle and sheep uncovered but those were far easier t identify