Baby t-Rex or close relative

Rockfossilme

Baby t-Rex (or close relative) fossilized into metal; this is one of my best finds, it is the complete body of a male baby t-Rex? animal who has a second unknown animal, a dog-like creature with a mammal face, gripped fiercely in its jaws. There is no separating the two fossils and who would ever want to. Both animals have been fossilised or petrified into an Iron/PMG/Gold metal alloy material – a very heavy, durable, and extremely hard compound that has preserved the specimens in fine life-like detail. The specimen was collected in Africa and was freed from solid rock by blasting to build a rail bridge over a mangrove swamp and river. The specimen is 11 inches tall x 7 inches and is extremely heavy due to the metal content. Interestingly, the dinosaur stands of its own accord and thus must have still been standing when it suddenly became buried and over time fossilized into the specimen shown here. A number of small stones and natural objects still adhere to the specimen and these too are of no small interest to me.   The metalic dinasaur egg in the one photo was found close by.  I will show more photos of this and other finds later on.  Found 2020.

1 baby t rex fossil web.png

1 baby t rex web.png

1 baby t rex fossil web 1.png

1 Unknown mammal like creature locked in baby t rex jaws 1.png

1 baby t rex with egg shell web.png

Interesting that you specifically see a rex and can tell it's male.  I see a cool peice of abstract yard art.

• I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Praefectus said:

T. rex (and T. rex relatives) are not found in Africa. 

Must be a baby Carcharodontosaurus then :P

• Enjoyed 1
  • I Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Gareth_ said:

Must be a baby Carcharodontosaurus then 

I know this is a joke but just to be 100% clear for other readers, the piece of metal in the original post is not Carcharodontosaurus. It is not any other theropod either ...or any other sort of dinosaur/prehistoric creature. Unfortunately, there is no fossil here. :shakehead:

• I Agree 4

Welcome to the Forum.  :)

Animals and plants, when they DO happen to fossilize, do not "fossilize into metal".

The more realistic explanation is that this IS indeed a hunk of metal, but man made.

It does have a slightly suggestive shape, (in a Picasso-esque sort of way) but it is not in any way, shape, or form a fossil.

Pareidolia is the factor at work here.

• I Agree 4

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

• Fossildude19 locked this topic