Member of the Month - December 2021 - Praefectus

Fossildude19

Winter is coming.  It is already here for some, in the Northern Hemisphere, but the leaves have fallen, the turkey has been cooked, and Christmas decorations are popping up everywhere! The weather is colder, snow, more likely, and for many, the end of the fossil hunting season.

With another change of season comes a change in the Member of the Month!

This month's winner is none other than :

:yay-smiley-1: :yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1:   Praefectus   :yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1:

Since March of 2018,  (over 3.5 years! ) Trevor has graced the Forum with informative posts on all types of fossils, but especially on Mosasaurs!

Always helpful, and informative, Trevor is generous with his knowledge, and friendly to all.

Thanks for all you do, and bring to the Forum, Trevor!

Perhaps @Praefectus , you would like to indulge us with the story of your fossil journey, and how you came to be here at the Forum?

Congratulations on a well deserved award!   :Smiling:

Keep up the good work, friend! :)

• Enjoyed 5
  • Thank You 1

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

• Fossildude19 featured this topic

Congrats @Praefectus! :yay-smiley-1: :SunFace:

Coco

• Thank You 1

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Congratulations, Trevor!  Your input is always appreciated.

• Thank You 1

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Congratulations! :)

• Thank You 1

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Congratulations, very well deserved.

• Thank You 1

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

Congratulations! :thumbsu:

• Thank You 1

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Well, won't this be a surprise when you next take a brake from your studies! :D :coffee:

Congratulations, Trevor! Very well deserved! This is definitely your month! :yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1:

• Thank You 1

'There's nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fibre and, in some cases, backbone' -- Terry Pratchett