Gastropods with calcite crystals from Oxfordian stage (163,5 mln years)

Svetlana

Hello everyone.
I offer interesting gastropods with calcite crystals - perhaps someone will be interested :) I have a lot of them.
Pseudomorphoses of calcite after gastropod shells of the genus Nerinea from Upper Jurassic limestones of the Oxfordian stage (Izyum Formation J2-3iz); 163,5 mln years. Ukraine, Donetsk region.
I'm interested in everything - I invite you to private messages :)
Have a nice day

IMG_20220122_135228.jpg

IMG_20220122_135313.jpg

IMG_20220122_135327.jpg

IMG_20220122_135344.jpg

IMG_20220122_135355.jpg

IMG_20220122_135422.jpg

IMG_20220122_135432.jpg

IMG_20220122_135443.jpg

IMG_20220122_140028.jpg

• Enjoyed 3

I have always loved the combination of crystals and fossils. Do you know the cost of shipping between Ukraine and the USA? 

Mike

12 hours ago, minnbuckeye said:

I have always loved the combination of crystals and fossils. Do you know the cost of shipping between Ukraine and the USA? 

Mike

Hello, Mike.

Yeah, lovely compositions :)

A couple of months ago, shipping from Ukraine to the United States went up a lot - by 20% at once.
Now a package of 9.5 kg costs $115; and, despite the fact that this price is quite high, it makes sense to send a fully filled parcel (about 10 kg) - it turns out to be more profitable.
For example, a parcel of 5 kg will be slightly cheaper; but more than 10 kg - much more expensive.

Have a nice day

Edited by Svetlana

Thanks for the response. I was afraid of that!!!! If (or when) shipping drops, I will contact you for a swap.

mike

13 minutes ago, minnbuckeye said:

Thanks for the response. I was afraid of that!!!! If (or when) shipping drops, I will contact you for a swap.

mike

Mike, deal :)

Have a nice day

Wow they are beautiful! I also like your other other listing of gastropods.  It's a shame international shipping has become so expensive.  I'll be waiting in line after Mike if shipping becomes more affordable.  

• I Agree 4

On 1/26/2022 at 3:23 AM, Adam86cucv said:

Wow they are beautiful! I also like your other other listing of gastropods.  It's a shame international shipping has become so expensive.  I'll be waiting in line after Mike if shipping becomes more affordable.  

Hello, Adam.

Ok, deal :)

Have a nice day

• 4 weeks later...

Due to the military invasion of Ukraine, I cannot continue transactions; I can't even send paid orders. I apologize for this. I'll deal with these deals as soon as possible.
Please consider my trade or sale offers put on hold.

Svetlana... I hope you saw some of your other posts.  Many folks here are wishing you and your family etc the best through this.