Moroccan Mosasaur Skull?

My friend just bought this Moroccan Mosasaur Skull? on online without checking with me first. The seller describes it as  a restored mosasaur dinosaur skull with nice fossil teeth. I know what I think about it, but would like to get other opinions.

1320514519_FakeMosasuar.jpg.943e1ea6175dd8108c38925971a3297c.jpg

Can't see the teeth well enough to comment, but the rest of it looks terrible, one of the worst I've seen

Run away

Indy.gif.0b68d43b65274012d35eca4e50f8c107.gif

Edited by Tidgy's Dad
  • I Agree 1

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Faker than a wooden nickel.

Teeth may be real.

Edited by JBkansas

Sorry, didn't mean to laugh.  Your gunna hafta tell your freind that he bought himself a piece of Moroccan art work.  Tell him not to feel bad though.  Most of us have been taken a time or two.  

RB

We've seen this particular one on here before I believe.  I concur with the rest.

*Frank*

Oof.

Typical ugly fake. It uses real mosasaur teeth. But it isn't even modeled after mosasaur skulls. It's a bad sculpture of a crocodile skull. Besides the teeth that shouldn't be there in the first place, it's garbage.

• I Agree 1

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Restored from what though?

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

That really can't be true. The original artist probably wanted to make it look like a crocodile, but even that didn't work out.

• I Agree 1

Definitely ask for your money back. As others have stated this is a poorly man made crocodile skull with mosasaur tooth tips wedged in.

• Enjoyed 1

very nice piece of art! Perhaps parts of it are fossil..., but most is well done by a moderately talented artist :-)