Show Us Your Heteromorphs

bone digger

Hello, the stage are valanginien,hauterivien, barémien,aptien,itscretaceos inferieur.The saxophone is a Hamulina sp. All the fossil are find in rocks,we break him for find the ammonites. Best regards

J collecting only fossils since 30 years old,ammonites,heteromorphe ammonite,crabs,fish trilobit, sea urshins, mammals, etc...J am married . Sorry for my enghish

• 1 year later...

I havent got any photos so far, but I do have what looks like a large Turrilites-type-thing, from cretaceous New Guinea of all places, picked it up at a rock shop.

• 3 years later...

Fantastic.... Great find and excellent prepwork.... You have transformed it into a fine museum grade specimen...

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Impressive - the fossil and the work. Quite the transformation.

Is that matrix hard and difficult to work with?

• 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gifIMG_2144.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2145.JPG

Glyptoxoceras and Eubostrychoceras from the Campainian of Vancouver Island near Courtenay,B.C.

Hi Fossisle, I couldn't open the photos you posted. Could you post them again? You know, me and Vancouver Island heteromorphs...

Opalised fossils are the best: a wonderful mix between paleontology and mineralogy!

Q. Where do dinosaurs study?

A. At Khaan Academy!...

My ResearchGate profile

Hi Herve, you're French? You live in South East France? If so, you must be lucky, there are many heteromorphs to be found over there! Ever heard of Luc Ebbo?

In French: Salut Hervé, t'es français? Tu vis dans le sud est de la France? Si oui, t'as de la chance, y'a beaucoup d'hétéromorphes, là bas! T'as déjà entendu parler de Luc Ebbo?

Christian

Opalised fossils are the best: a wonderful mix between paleontology and mineralogy!

Q. Where do dinosaurs study?

A. At Khaan Academy!...

My ResearchGate profile

Have a couple partials from Australia and two that need prepped. Here's one:

post-11650-0-72716300-1459977112_thumb.jpg

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

And here's the second:

post-11650-0-54165800-1459977182_thumb.jpg

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19