It Its Getting To Be That Time Of Year Again

Guest bmorefossil

Guest bmorefossil

well in another thread i got to talking about it and I feel we should see who wants to go and find a set date that everyone can work with (weekend).

Water will be warming up so that will be nice, and I hope we have Obsessed1's boat working this time, we only had one boat last time but I think most still had a blast. here is a like to what I found last time at this spot. http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2215

I hope that we can get some more and new faces this time.

Definitely interested. Any weekend after the 3rd weekend in April I should be available.

RAWR! I am zeee dead bobcat!

Guest bmorefossil
Definitely interested. Any weekend after the 3rd weekend in April I should be available.

well last time we went in July so im thinking june or july would be the best time, just hope the temps are down lol

I'm good for any Sunday (except for the end of April/first half of May). :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Do you reckon Ob1's boat could hop across the pond and pick me up? :o

You're a regular St. Brendan :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

You're a regular St. Brendan :P

:D I've just looked him up. I would have thought Ob1's boat would be fibreglass or aluminium (aluminum) and could at least plane. :faint:

KOF, Bill.

Welcome to the forum, all new members

www.ukfossils check it out.

Guest bmorefossil
:D I've just looked him up. I would have thought Ob1's boat would be fibreglass or aluminium (aluminum) and could at least plane. :faint:

well ours is aluminium but its not very big.....13 feet

snorkel really?

If the water is calm and clear enough, might be worth a try. I've been wanting to do that at my beach in the summer. Every once in a while you will get a really clear day even in summer.

Guest bmorefossil
If the water is calm and clear enough, might be worth a try. I've been wanting to do that at my beach in the summer. Every once in a while you will get a really clear day even in summer.

i know that lol but he made it seem like he has done it before i really wonder if he has found anything, its not like he said he would come for the beach and bring stuff to snorkel, he said he is going to snorkel lol

Haven't tried it in the Cheasapeake bay yet, so we shall see if snorkeling works.

Guest bmorefossil
Haven't tried it in the Cheasapeake bay yet, so we shall see if snorkeling works.

oh ok well I was thinking about doing it later in the season might turn up a monster!

oh ok well I was thinking about doing it later in the season might turn up a monster!

Or Chessie!

RAWR! I am zeee dead bobcat!

Guest bmorefossil
Or Chessie!

that is funny you bring this up because when we were out there i think we saw him, a few hundred feet out from sure we cam across waves that were staying in a straight line moving along the cliff, we kinda sat there trying to figure out what it was but we had no explination for it and then my dad said hey its chessie as a joke lol.