Mosasaur jaw?

lolman1c

I really wish there was just a giant think tank with infinite money to create a prehistoric park with everything extinct (even non dinosaurs)

I really wish there was just a giant think tank with infinite money to create a prehistoric park with everything extinct (even non dinosaurs)

You, know, I was chatting to a guy a while back who is convinced "Jurassic Park was real and the book is based on real events from the 80s. He believes there was a " park" with dinos who got out and killed almost everyone. Apparently the survivors died "in mysterious circumstances" in the next couple years. Government cover up. The guy who told me this also wears a tin foil hat.

"That belongs in a museum!"

- Indiana Jones

You, know, I was chatting to a guy a while back who is convinced "Jurassic Park was real and the book is based on real events from the 80s. He believes there was a " park" with dinos who got out and killed almost everyone. Apparently the survivors died "in mysterious circumstances" in the next couple years. Government cover up. The guy who told me this also wears a tin foil hat.

And i suppose his other books about robot cowboys in a theme park going wrong is also real...

And i suppose his other books about robot cowboys in a theme park going wrong is also real...

ARE YOU SAYING THAT DIDNT HAPPEN?? Impossible. I saw it on that documentary 'The Simpsons'!!

"That belongs in a museum!"

- Indiana Jones