FossilDudeCO

Glad that I can not come (and my wife will be even more happy than me)!

I would either spend too much money (and would feel bad for that) or I would feel bad because I don't have enough money to buy all I want.

I guess I would feel bad whatever I would do. 

Thomas

Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes (Confucius, 551 BC - 479 BC).

Amazing display it looks like it may have taken a many hours to set up but well worth the time and effort.

Thanks for sharing with us, I think that a small fish will be the next item i add to my collection.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Regards

Mike

3 hours ago, jpc said:

so is your croc out there on display?...I could have sworn another friend of mine posted a photo of it on his FB page. 

The croc is at Tom's booth, it was prepped by him and his team!

That is a spectacular display! Really impressive, I would love a room that looked just like it, great stuff mate!

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool! The days following the Tucson show are always nice for shopping online as dealers have plenty of fresh new goodies. For instance, I see your Gar found a new home. Awesome piece and awesome display!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I was just on a fossil dealer site scouting prices on vertebrates and I thought the gar they were selling looked awfully familiar. Had to run back to this post and double-check. Monster price tag for a monster fish!

Jay A. Wollin

Lead Fossil Educator - Penn Dixie Fossil Park and Nature Reserve

Hamburg, New York, USA