Hi all! My collection as requested.

Mail1989

Just now, Mail1989 said:

Hi no sorry I missed that. I met a curator at Liverpool museum. He believed them to be Plesiosaur. Given his position I did not really question why. But I defiently agree with the tooth on the left, looks very much like Icthyosaur. 

OK thanks for the information :) And no need to excuse! 

Is it possible for you to take some more detailed pictures of them? 

Many greetings from Germany ! Have a great time with many fossils :)

Regards Sebastian

Belo.gif

1 minute ago, belemniten said:

OK thanks for the information :) And no need to excuse! 

Is it possible for you to take some more detailed pictures of them? 

Yes mate, will drag them out shortly. Just finishing all of these uploads.

• I found this Informative 1

13 minutes ago, Mail1989 said:

Majungasaurus, Mahajanga Province, Madagascar

Nice tooth! One day I will get one like this! :D

5d738606eab6e_2018-11-1322_54_57-Greenshot-newlogo.png

On 8/20/2018 at 4:12 PM, Mail1989 said:

Carcharodontosaurus teeth, Tegana formation, Morocco. 

421D1575-0982-403E-AC81-55D3C257314A.jpeg

Really nice and big carc tooth! How long have you been collecting teeth for?

8 minutes ago, Jaimin013 said:

Really nice and big carc tooth! How long have you been collecting teeth for?

All my life really mate, had a few years break as a result of work and family commitments. I used to collect mostly: Ammonites, Crinoids, Trilobites, Bivalves, Belemnites etc. As for Dinosaur fossils, over the past few years I have gradually built up my collection. 

How about you? 

22 minutes ago, Mail1989 said:

All my life really mate, had a few years break as a result of work and family commitments. I used to collect mostly: Ammonites, Crinoids, Trilobites, Bivalves, Belemnites etc. As for Dinosaur fossils, over the past few years I have gradually built up my collection. 

How about you? 

Nice that's really cool. I started collecting about 6 months ago so I have been building up my collection of dinosaur fossils! It is growing very quickly.

I love it when people post their huge collections all at once. So many really rare and awesome teeth here.

2 hours ago, Mail1989 said:

Bahariasaurus, Tegana formation, Morocco.

Hi Mali nice to see a fellow scouser on the forums, and I must say a very impressive collection indeed with one or two error's I'm seeing however the Tegana formation is no longer valid and has not been valid for some time, the teeth you have come from the Kem Kem beds which is comprised of two main formations the Ifezouane and the Aoufous, Bahariasaurus is also not known from these formations. Again really great collection and while I think the Liverpool museum is very friendly and helpful sometimes they don't always get things correct so it's always worth bearing this in mind for example see the image attached below.

Thanks Matt

20180820_162258.jpg

Thanks for heads up cheers. I shall make relevant changes. As for the Baharisaurus, it supposedly lived 95 million years ago. From what I have read about it, finds have been discovered in Egypt, Morocco and niger. Where have you read that it isn’t. Glad to have a fellow scouser on board, not many of us in this type of hobby. 

It could potentially be deltadromeus, in any case though as skull remains have not been found to positively confirm or deny this it would be best to label it theropod indeterminate. Yeah it is, also very surprising not many U.K fossil collectors I have found.

Very nice assemblage of teeth.  Thank you for sharing always interested in seeing other collections of theropod material.

2 hours ago, TyBoy said:

Nice teeth, outstanding collection.  Hey did not think Albertosaurus was found in the Judith River Fm.   

I think that teeth labeled Albertosaurus from the JR fm. are done so under the idea that Gorgosaurus and Albertosaurus are the same genus. However Tyrannosaurid fossils from Judith River aren't technically diagnostic to genus due to incomplete remains. Generally teeth are labeled as either Gorgosaurus/Albertosaurus libratus or Daspletosaurus sp.

10 hours ago, Troodon said:

Very nice assemblage of teeth.  Thank you for sharing always interested in seeing other collections of theropod material.

Thank you, I have a few more to share. Also, Vetebra and other such fossils to add as the day goes by.