Hi all! My collection as requested.

Mail1989

7 hours ago, PaleoNoel said:

I think that teeth labeled Albertosaurus from the JR fm. are done so under the idea that Gorgosaurus and Albertosaurus are the same genus. However Tyrannosaurid fossils from Judith River aren't technically diagnostic to genus due to incomplete remains. Generally teeth are labeled as either Gorgosaurus/Albertosaurus libratus or Daspletosaurus sp.

Yes, this is something that is quite sceptical to me. Strictly speaking, I should label them as Tyrannosaur indet. I have just been passive and labelled them up what the seller has described them as. I think it is only Daspletosaurus teeth that are easier to distinguish and even that, I have scratched my head quite a few times now. I am well affiliated with two amateur paleontologists, one digging at the Two-Med and one at the Judith river. Both are well researched and have access to university materials, lecturers and researchers and yet they still cannot confirm all the teeth (with absolute clarity) that they pull from their respective sites.

Labelled as Chenanisaurus Barbaricusas, Khourigba Basin, Morocco. (I am not sure if it belongs to Carcharodontosaurus. Very thick tooth)

80955054-D2DC-4736-BD1C-2F9865E1B00A.jpeg

Dinosaur veterbra. Sandown bay, Isle of Wight.

(due to a lot of these vertebra being crushed, I am not sure they can be identified, but please offer suggestions if anyone should know.)

Thanks

Liam

D2E4F9DD-05BE-47C6-9672-7E80A90EFD0C.jpeg

8 hours ago, PaleoNoel said:

I think that teeth labeled Albertosaurus from the JR fm. are done so under the idea that Gorgosaurus and Albertosaurus are the same genus. However Tyrannosaurid fossils from Judith River aren't technically diagnostic to genus due to incomplete remains. Generally teeth are labeled as either Gorgosaurus/Albertosaurus libratus or Daspletosaurus sp.

My understanding,  there are no Tyrannosaurids described from the Judith River Formation.  Albertosaurus is only known from very late Campanian/younger Maastrichtian deposits typical of the Horseshoe Canyon Formation.  This morphology fits like you say Daspletosaurus sp or Gorgosaurus sp.

1 hour ago, Mail1989 said:

Pterosaur wing claw, Kem-Kem beds, Morocco

We had a discussion  on this type of specimen a while back.  Although typically sold as a pterosaur claw its fish.  The morphology does not fit any known pterosaur claws.

Screenshot_20180821-042712.thumb.jpg.b8c278a052e444bee779f7548ca27185.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

3 minutes ago, Troodon said:

My understanding,  there are no Tyrannosaurids described from the Judith River Formation.  Albertosaurus is only known from very late Campanian/younger Maastrichtian deposits typical of the Horseshoe Canyon Formation.  This morphology fits like you say Daspletosaurus sp or Gorgosaurus sp.

We had a discussion  on this type of specimen a while back.  Although typically sold as a pterosaur claw its fish.  The morphology does not fit any known pterosaur claws.

Screenshot_20180821-042712.thumb.jpg.b8c278a052e444bee779f7548ca27185.jpg

Wow who would have thought, good thing that cost next to nothing. Thanks mate, will definetly use that as a hook when ever I go fishing :ighappy:

Labelled as Chenanisaurus Barbaricusas, Khourigba Basin, Morocco. (I am not sure if it belongs to Carcharodontosaurus. Very thick tooth)

Very nice tooth.  I agree does not look like an Abelisaurid and would  lean toward an anterior tooth of an undescribed  Carcharodontosaurid 

Sarcosuchus tooth, Kem-Kem beds, Morocco.

Just an fyi...Sarcosuchus is only known from older deposits in Niger.  The large croc from the Kem kem is Elosuchus cherifiensis