Does anyone know where I can find a theropod hand claw for sale?

Pterygotus

You can find them easily online, or even on our favourite auction site. But you should always post them on TFF to evaluate their authenticity;).

Regards, indominus rex

• I found this Informative 5

Life started in the ocean. And so did my interest in fossils;).

8 hours ago, Pterygotus said:

Does anyone know where I can find a therapod hand claw or a raptor killer foot claw for sale?

Like Indominus said, they're many places that are currently selling them. Depending on what you want will depending massively on price but there are some out there that are really nice. Best of luck to you :)

• I found this Informative 1

I think one of the easiest 'raptor' claws available on the market is Anzu wyliei from the Hell Creek Formation. These are often called Chirostenotes but this name is incorrect since Anzu wyliei was described in 2014. Both names are still used on the market. 

On the popular auction site there might be some but if you want one, they won't be cheap. 

Raptors are actually birds of prey and are an incorrect name for theropods. Anzu wyliei is one of the biggest Oviraptorosauria, only the mongolian Gigantoraptor is a bigger one (as far as I know).

• I found this Informative 2

Theropod claws do show up for sale but, a good number of these claws are restored  and often heavily restored. As mentioned by the members in this post dinosaur claws can be very expensive especially if there is little to no restoration on the claw. I would follow the advice of indominus rex and post on TFF to determine both authenticity and level of restoration!

• I found this Informative 1