caldigger

Sara: The World Traveling Ceratopsian

caldigger
3 hours ago, Monica said:

Please count me in, too!  I'll have to convince Viola not to keep Sara when she arrives, though - she love toys A LOT! :P

Monica, this is a self sign up kind of thing.  Go to the link at the bottom of the first instructions post, click on " next task" fill in your name and you will be the put on the list.  The order of destination starts at the bottom and works it's way up.

As for Viola...you never know. There might be another toy in the package by the time it gets to you. But Sara is off limits!!! It's her journey so she has to go back in to continue the travels.

Brett Breakin' Rocks
4 minutes ago, caldigger said:

All of Sara's buddies wanted to have a get together and wish her a big "Bon Voyage" before she started out on her world tour.

haha .. brilliant !

giphy.gif

DanKurek

Im In aswell! Signed up and ready to go

Max-fossils

When Sara has the time she should come visit The Hague too!

I'm in :) 

Bobby Rico
14 minutes ago, Max-fossils said:

When Sara has the time she should come visit The Hague too!

I'm in :) 

I did not know you live in The Hague . Love your city I was there last year visiting Mauritshuis and Panorama Mesdag .   :)

Max-fossils
14 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

I did not know you live in The Hague . Love your city I was there last year visiting Mauritshuis and Panorama Mesdag .   :)

And you didn't go to the Zandmotor??? :shakehead:

Glad you liked it though. Lots of nice things in The Hague, and for a small city like this it's crazy how international it is. 

<-- By the way, it says on my profile thing next to each of my posts that my Location is The Hague, Netherlands. Same way I can see you're in Leicester, England :) 

Are you using only the mobile version of the site? That could explain why you don't see my Location, it doesn't appear on the mobile version (at least on with me). 

Bobby Rico
13 minutes ago, Max-fossils said:

And you didn't go to the Zandmotor??? :shakehead:

Glad you liked it though. Lots of nice things in The Hague, and for a small city like this it's crazy how international it is. 

<-- By the way, it says on my profile thing next to each of my posts that my Location is The Hague, Netherlands. Same way I can see you're in Leicester, England :) 

Are you using only the mobile version of the site? That could explain why you don't see my Location, it doesn't appear on the mobile version (at least on with me). 

No Max it was just art galleries this time. I went there for a day with Mrs R and a bunch of her actors freinds many years ago. We also stopped of at a model village that was fun. I only use my phone. Sorry 

Max-fossils
45 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

No Max it was just art galleries this time. I went there for a day with Mrs R and a bunch of her actors freinds many years ago. We also stopped of at a model village that was fun. I only use my phone. Sorry 

Ah ok that explains why you didn't see my location.

These model villages are a lot of fun too, but usually not too close from The Hague itself... They're more to the east of the country usually. 

Well the Zandmotor is right next to The Hague (at the south-west) and (imo) one of the best locations in the Netherlands. You're sure to come home with at least some nice stuff. 

If you're ever back here you have to let me know, I'd be more than glad to take out out to the "rhino-paradise" as some call it :D 

Bobby Rico
12 hours ago, Max-fossils said:

Ah ok that explains why you didn't see my location.

These model villages are a lot of fun too, but usually not too close from The Hague itself... They're more to the east of the country usually. 

Well the Zandmotor is right next to The Hague (at the south-west) and (imo) one of the best locations in the Netherlands. You're sure to come home with at least some nice stuff. 

If you're ever back here you have to let me know, I'd be more than glad to take out out to the "rhino-paradise" as some call it :D 

Rhino - paradise sounds great I will do that indeed. Thank you 

EE5D9780-B48E-4F77-832C-69BB5BD6257D.jpeg

257394AB-66DA-43F2-9FD9-6C8C1F10F03C.jpeg

Max-fossils

Madurodam is a fantastic place hahaha :P 

thelivingdead531

I put my name in but I probably did it wrong because I’m terrible with technology lol. :shrug:

Brett Breakin' Rocks
1 hour ago, thelivingdead531 said:

I put my name in but I probably did it wrong because I’m terrible with technology lol. :shrug:

You're ok ... I moved your name to the top of the list. This list moves from bottom --> top

Cheers,

Brett

snolly50

Just joined the list...snolly50, Dinosaur Host Extraordinaire!

caldigger

I have noticed the order people are joining and she will not be visiting nearby areas in the same region. Definately moving from one country to another.

First stop- Munich, Germany!

Oh, if only I could collect the frequent flyer miles!

Abstraktum

More than happy to welcome her :)

Tidgy's Dad
7 hours ago, Abstraktum said:

More than happy to welcome her :)

Just a shame she won't be in Munich for the beer festival. I'm sure she'd have loved that. :)

I did. 

Abstraktum
2 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Just a shame she won't be in Munich for the beer festival. I'm sure she'd have loved that. :)

I did. 

Worry not my friend :) Sara can enjoy the great Bavarian beer in any time a year at one of the most famous tavern in the world: CLICK ;) 

(are Dinosaurs allowed to drink alkohol? :ninja:)

Tidgy's Dad
5 hours ago, Abstraktum said:

Worry not my friend :) Sara can enjoy the great Bavarian beer in any time a year at one of the most famous tavern in the world: CLICK ;) 

(are Dinosaurs allowed to drink alkohol? :ninja:)

I don't know.

I knew a duck that drank beer. 

jpc

I'm in.  Can't wait to show Sara Wyoming.  

will stevenson

I’m in can’t wait to show Sarah london:)

caldigger

Right now I think she is getting an extended tour of a German customs office. :shrug:

Tidgy's Dad
1 hour ago, caldigger said:

Right now I think she is getting an extended tour of a German customs office. :shrug:

Perhaps they want to play with her for a few days before sending her on her way. 

I would. 

caldigger
19 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Perhaps they want to play with her for a few days before sending her on her way. 

I would. 

Just so long as they add something to the parcel if they take an item from it. ;)

Oh yeah, they also need to post a picture of her touring the office!