Crabs are great..

6ix

3 hours ago, RJB said:

Just look at all the concretions sittin around!!!  

RB

Seems to me, your work table has more than a few niceties on it as well. ;)

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

3 hours ago, caldigger said:

Seems to me, your work table has more than a few niceties on it as well.

Yeah but,, always envious of other peeps concretions.  Must be greed. 

RB

LOL thanks guys, Doctor Mud came over for our well deserved catchup & a beer or 2--many.  Wasnt too hard to get him to have a go with my CP710 and see the new prep area.

We also hit the beach this morning, what an interesting day it was..  I think I spend more time lying on my back waiting for the sports drinks to kick in ;)

Not too bad on the way down.. and a good day to stay away from the cliff face, the bigger rock on the beach in centre of photo came down while we were watching it.

20190721_115834 (Large).jpg

20190721_120945 (Large).jpg

20190721_141221 (Large).jpg

• I found this Informative 3

Was a great night! Who says beer and power tools don’t mix :rolleyes: I really liked @6ix setup, lighting and extractor fan. The CP710 is a nice scribe and @6ix trusted me with some of his projects he has on the go. I don’t get to prep very often these days, so I Had a huge smile on my face.

Sure hope you can get stylus tips for it. I reckon it is about on par with the ME9100. Maybe not quite as powerful.

I have other crabs from our previous trip to post, but I have been on a mission to find a small tumido, like @RJB Tiny Tim the

Tumido 

heres what hat I found today: 3 inches across at the widest point. Some wear in places but everything is there.

D63C06D7-7AC5-4BB3-A971-E57C97702EAD.thumb.jpeg.d1e6742df5ab0937c006240b2b811684.jpeg

'Tiz the smallest I have seen... like I said it will make a nice necklace peice LOL.

• I found this Informative 1

7 minutes ago, 6ix said:

'Tiz the smallest I have seen... like I said it will make a nice necklace peice LOL.

:thumbsu:

Its small, but one of my favourite finds. The smallest one I’ve found in all my time searching. The rain helped with spotting this one!

4 hours ago, Doctor Mud said:

but I have been on a mission to find a small tumido, like @RJB Tiny Tim the

I belive you have found Tiny Tim the Tumido's little brother,,,, Tiny Tony the Tomido.  The concretion that Tim is in measures 3 1/2 inches.  Looks like some very nice preservation too!   Tiny Tim had lots of problems with hollow legs.  Im wondering if you will run into the same problem?   Good luck though.

RB

DSCN0270.JPG

8 hours ago, RJB said:

I belive you have found Tiny Tim the Tumido's little brother,,,, Tiny Tony the Tomido.  The concretion that Tim is in measures 3 1/2 inches.  Looks like some very nice preservation too!   Tiny Tim had lots of problems with hollow legs.  Im wondering if you will run into the same problem?   Good luck though.

RB

DSCN0270.JPG

Tiny Tony the Tumido, I like it!

Dark brown Shell is usually a good sign. Don’t know why but I have really wanted to find a little guy. Sure is easier to haul up the hill!

Think this will be a job for the microjack when I next get a chance to prep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

North of Amberley and South of Motanau...

I forgot to post this - just found it as I went through my photos form my phone...