Possible Cranium Element?

FossilsandScience

Hey everyone, 

I was digging in the Lance Formation of Wy and I came upon this odd fossil. It doesn’t look like rock to me and a few others have agreed with me. I have been researching what it might possibly be, when I came across this Forum article, 

My fossil looks identical to part of the cranium element above and I was wondering what you guys think it might be. Could it be a partial Cranium Element? There is a few pieces of sand a matrix covering a tiny section that makes the fossil look whitish, but it’s all brownish in coloration. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

162C9ADF-67F1-472D-9B6A-8673D785F0F9.jpeg

78C3E5CE-DDEB-4B4E-96C0-46800F286913.jpeg

Part of my fossil looks identical to part of the Cranium Element in picture two in the other article 

@FossilsandScience

I think it could be something, but to me it doesn't look like bone. It looks a little like flint and If you look at a cranium, it's very smooth and structured. The only ID I can make is rock, but I wouldn't give up on it yet as it looks interesting. For future posts maybe don't link something from the lance formation with a miocene fossil:unsure: