Permian Fauna Info

Masp

Would like more guidance. I’m wondering if anyone could please direct me to site or paper listing the fauna of Permian formations (Moran / Pueblo / Wellington, Garber Complex). 

I have several fossils from the formations mentioned and would like to see if they are labeled correctly / attributed to the right species. Would like to also familiarize myself with the faunas. 

Check out Geolex for the Pueblo. It mentions lots of references. You can search for other rock units in Geolex too. Where did you collect your fossils? We might be able to find references if we know the geography.

https://ngmdb.usgs.gov/Geolex/UnitRefs/PuebloRefs_9927.html

• I found this Informative 1

My goal is to leave no stone or fossil unturned.   

See my Arizona Paleontology Guide    link  The best single resource for Arizona paleontology anywhere.       

@DPS Ammonite Thank you for this it’s handy.

I wish I went out on the field and collected these myself, but my fossils are purchases. I’ll give you all the info I know. I have some dimetrodon fossils: a tooth from Wellington/Garber complex, near Waurika, Jefferson County, Oklahoma , 3 bones from Moran Formation, Archer County, Texas. A Sphenacodon tooth from Pueblo Formation, Shackelford County, Texas. Lastly Eryops from Wellington, Oklahoma again.