Winner Of The March 2012 Vertebrate Find Of The Month

JohnJ

post-420-0-96358600-1333765978_thumb.jpg

The Winner of the March 2012 Vertebrate Find Of The Month is the heavily serrated Tyrannosaurus rex tooth from Late Cretaceous Hell Creek Formation in MT, USA! It may have seemed inevitiable that Chele would go toe to tooth with a T. rex; but I have a feeling the best is yet to come from her adventures. Congratulations, Chele! :D

Thank you to every else who participated.

:)

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Awesome tooth Chele, congrats on Fotm, I hope to see the rest of that guy soon:)

Congratulations Chele,

You are making amazing finds. I am very impressed and yet somehow I know you havent even scratched the surface yet so to speak. I keep watching for your next greatest find. Weather it's a rare fossil flower or some other amazing plant fossil or this T Rex tooth. I can't wait to see the Dinosaur you find.

Edited by Sharkbyte

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

Waiting for the rest of that ... skull.. :meg dance:

Congratulations, Chele :fistbump:

Astrinos P. Damianakis

Thank you everyone! There were so many awesome finds for March and all were very nice! Now if I can find the rest of the T Rex! I wish I could have all of the members join me here in Jordan to hunt. I would love to share these hunting grounds with everybody! Once again thank you for all the votes and the great advice you have given this novice!

Happy Easter to all!!

Chelebele

Great tooth Chele and congrats on the win and title for FOTM. :):) Now find the rest of that T-Rex and you definitely would get FOTY for 2012. :) Also congrats to all entries for the month of March it was a tough month will all the fabulous entries. :) Jeff

Congratulations, Chele! :D

Beautiful and rare find!

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Congrats Chele. Your new region seems very promising. I look forward to see your future finds.

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg