Winner Of The September 2012 Vertebrate Find Of The Month

Cris

The winner for the September 2012 Vertebrate Find of the Month goes to...the Albertosaurus Teeth from the Cretaceous Horseshoe Canyon Formation of Alberta, Canada. Congratulations to rejd for the discovery of these wonderful pieces.

post-1553-0-05639400-1349770689_thumb.jp

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Hi,

Congrats Rejd ! Great fossils with a good size !

Cris, I think it is nice to write the winner pseudo containing the link to see his profil, as you done ! :thumbsu:

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Wow, look at those! Would just about fall over dead if something like that turned up here... of course we don't actually have Albertosaurus in Australia, but anyway! Well done for finding those rejd. I hope one day I can post some spectacular teeth :)

Susan 'soozasaur' Barker

featherspredatebirds.blogspot.com.au

Congratulations!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

Congrats Rejd. Those are some awesome teeth you found!

Daryl.

Edited by cowsharks

Wow, look at those! Would just about fall over dead if something like that turned up here... of course we don't actually have Albertosaurus in Australia, but anyway! Well done for finding those rejd. I hope one day I can post some spectacular teeth :)

I did almost fall over when I found the big one. I was walking over to show the others the smaller tooth that I had found and walked over the big one. When I saw it I was like "HOLY ****" I started shaking and was pretty excited.

A fossil hunter needs sharp eyes and a keen search image, a mental template that subconsciously evaluates everything he sees in his search for telltale clues. -Richard E. Leakey

http://prehistoricalberta.lefora.com

• 2 weeks later...