Another Fossil Hunting Trip in my Garage!!!

Yesterday my youngest son Coleton came over to help me get ready for a fossil fish trip to Wyoming.  That didn't take long so he decided to do some cleanup and orginizing in my garage, (small one).   He was running into stuff I had long forgotten.  He found not one but two Keichousaurs, one really big echinoid from Morocco, 2 slabs of crinoids from china, one needs prep, a bunch of rather nice fossil leafs, a box with about 300 small ammonits from Morocco and some other stuff that escapes the mind.  One thing he also found was a box marked, 'A-Grade Fish'.  Once I took a gander at what was inside I was ecstatic!  I have always needed some smaller fish to fill in the empty spaces on my office walls with smaller fossil fish.  Now I have enough to do just that.  Oh, pay no mind to the price stickers. 

RB

P5080020.JPG

• Enjoyed 9
  • Thank You 1
Shellseeker

Ron,

What is that garage ???  A magician's black Top Hat :tiphat:  ?  A portal to the past ?

Pay no attention ???  Do you mean that those prices are dropping ? :DOH:

• I Agree 1
Ludwigia

Ron, you sure are a lucky duck to have a son who cleans up after you.

• I Agree 1
FossilNerd

Wow Ron! Nice bunch of fishies there. It amazes me the forgotten things that I find when I clean out my garage, but what you find in the dark corners of yours takes it to another level. 

P.S. Good luck on the upcoming Wyoming fish hunt! Please post a trip report if you can. :) 

• Thank You 1
  • I Agree 1
FossilDAWG

I love the fish :wub:, but I'm anxious to see.the other fossils you mentioned as well :popcorn:.

Don

• I Agree 1
Pagurus

I've got to get me a garage! Have a great trip, Ron.

:tff:

• I found this Informative 1
  • Thank You 1
fifbrindacier

Wow, nice garage.

• Thank You 1
20 hours ago, Shellseeker said:

Pay no attention ???  Do you mean that those prices are dropping ?

Im going to keep 6 of those fishy's and hang them onto my office walls where there are empty spaces around the bigger fish.

13 hours ago, FossilDAWG said:

I love the fish :wub:, but I'm anxious to see.the other fossils you mentioned as well 

All in due time my friend.  I don't have much drive anymore so it may take awhile.

RB

• I found this Informative 1