Fossil Crabs And Diverses From Lybystrand

lybyman

Hello at all !

from time to time i will show you Lybyfossils from my collectible.They are coming from Lybystrand Denmark.

Upper oligozän / Tertiary 26 mill years old

The first big crab on the pictures is a complett Coeloma sp

The secound nodule is a face with 2 Coeloma incarinatum ;)

Axel

post-1102-1234194685_thumb.jpg

post-1102-1234194707_thumb.jpg

post-1102-1234194723_thumb.jpg

post-1102-1234194739_thumb.jpg

post-1102-1234194758_thumb.jpg

Hello at all !

from time to time i will show you Lybyfossils from my collectible.They are coming from Lybystrand Denmark.

Upper oligozän / Tertiary 26 mill years old

The first big crab on the pictures is a complett Coeloma sp

The secound nodule is a face with 2 Coeloma incarinatum ;)

Axel

Hi lybyman, welcome to the forum!

Compliments your crabs are really beautiful!

Beautiful crabs; first-class preparation :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

These nodules are like Faberge eggs; real works of art!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

man, this is a really good night for cool stuff on the forum! i'm so exciting, and i just can't hide it. i'm about to lose corn trolls and i think i like it.

i only have four words for you - aus ge zeich net!

That's a lot of work, and a lot of skill!

post-423-1234276998_thumb.jpg

HOLY KERMOLY!!! I can see by the way its tuff for you to 'save' the shell material in places that it was some very tuff prep work, but WOW, some very very nice fossils!!! I am super impressed!

RB

HOLY KERMOLY!!! I can see by the way its tuff for you to 'save' the shell material in places that it was some very tuff prep work, but WOW, some very very nice fossils!!! I am super impressed!

RB

High praise indeed, coming from Dr. Prepper!

High praise indeed, coming from Dr. Prepper!

Yeah. But just look at those little crabs he has with the pincers exposed! Thats talent indeed!!! Ive only done that maybe a handful of times. Very difficult on small crabs!

RB

WOW! I am simply amazed at the time and talent that it takes to prepare these crabs. I sure hope to some day add one to my small but growing fossil collection.

Thank you for sharing Axel, have a great day!

WIMMERN! Ich werde einfach zu der Zeit und Talent überrascht, dem es nimmt, um diese Krabben vorzubereiten. Fügen sichere Hoffnung I zu eines Tages ein meiner kleinen aber wachsenden versteinerten Ansammlung hinzu.

Danke für das Teilen von Axel, haben Sie einen großen Tag!

AeroMike

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

Hello Axel!!!

I'm a very happy u r finally here to share your incredible prepwork with us all.

Once again, GREAT STUFF!!!!

Ivano

Oh thank's that's very nice :)

Here i show you a nice seperatly little complett Coeloma.I have all pincers and legs exposed.Nodule Diameter 8 cm.....

Ps. Dr Prepper....hehehe .....now i like Fossils with a shadow :wub:

Wow lybyman. You even have the top piece of rock to go with that fantastic specimen. Thats just cooler than snarge!!! Can I come live with you. I think ive found my next super hero!!!

RB

Hi, Lybyman!

First of all, I must congratulate your great work on prepping!!!! You got the skills!!!!

Please, do us a favour: let us see what kind of tools do you use for your outstanding fossil prep.

PD: why do you break the nodule in several pieces and after you prep the crab? is it not easier if you see some clues that nodule contains a crab, just

begin working on ?

Best cheers,

Eureka