Free To Loving Home: My Morroccan Trilobites

Sir Knightia

*** Hello, thanks for you interest in these Trilos:) They are spoken for now***

Hello Fossil Forum Fans and Friends!

Eventually I'd like to trade with you all, but don't have the post count yet. What I would like to show you are some Moroccan Trilobites in my collection.

2409241080103662668S600x600Q85.jpg

This is a cf. Ceraurinus. I was told it has some repair on it's thorax.

2874186360103662668S600x600Q85.jpg

A Scutellum. He might be fake, very little detail

2689349720103662668S600x600Q85.jpg

Crotalocephalus, his eyes are blobs but his behind looks pretty good.Crotalocephalus, his eyes are blobs but his behind looks pretty good.

2499095050103662668S600x600Q85.jpg

These two Metacanthinas are really nice. They are fractured, but have gorgeous eyes, and I don't think they were counterfeiting eyes back when I got these years ago. They are almost certainly at least partly real.

2833575620103662668S600x600Q85.jpg

I have mixed feelings about heavily restored trilobites. But I think if I had a partial and it could be restored, I'd have it done, so I don't feel too bad if these are restored. Maybe they are, and maybe they aren't, I really don't know. So, anyway, I would like to give these to someone who doesn't mind whether they may or may not be fake, but will love them, 'kay? Send me a personal message if you're interested. Sorry, I can't ship out of the USA unless you are willing to help me pay the postage.

---Be well, be Blessed!

Gerard

Edited by Sir Knightia

you know, donating these to the forum wouldn't be a bad idea. i don't think we are holding any auctions at the moment though.

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

• 2 weeks later...

I'd just like to publicly thank Gerard for these bugs. They were well packed and arrived problem free. This is an excellent member, and I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again. :goodjob:

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

I'd just like to publicly thank Gerard for these bugs. They were well packed and arrived problem free. This is an excellent member, and I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again. :goodjob:

I also agree. He sent me his isotelus gigas and I will be making a donation as soon as the option for donation opens up again :) Thanks Gerard :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.