Merry Christmas One and All!!!

RJB

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! Been a really fast year, the time has flown by. I planned for this Christmas for months. I didnt have any moneys for any fixin on the trailer but did saved up enough moneys to buy the misses a new 12 quart aluminum cooking pot. Woooo Hooooo! Well, it was used and had a few dents but with my hammer I was able to make it purty round again. Plus, ive been saving some of the best road kill for Christmas dinner. One flattened piece might be a piece of cat? 1f642.png:) The whole family will be here so let the merry fun begin! Merry Christmas everybody.

RB

trailer trash 003.jpg

• I found this Informative 6

2 hours ago, RJB said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! Been a really fast year, the time has flown by. I planned for this Christmas for months. I didnt have any moneys for any fixin on the trailer but did saved up enough moneys to buy the misses a new 12 quart aluminum cooking pot. Woooo Hooooo! Well, it was used and had a few dents but with my hammer I was able to make it purty round again. Plus, ive been saving some of the best road kill for Christmas dinner. One flattened piece might be a piece of cat? 1f642.png:) The whole family will be here so let the merry fun begin! Merry Christmas everybody.

RB

trailer trash 003.jpg

Merry Christmas Ron to you and your family. 

How come no holiday decorations such as pink flamingos, howling coyotes or garden gnomes?

• I found this Informative 2

My goal is to leave no stone or fossil unturned.   

See my Arizona Paleontology Guide    link  The best single resource for Arizona paleontology anywhere.       

Merry Christmas, Ron. :)

Here in Morocco, it's a pretty Muslim country but we'll still be having our roast camel and couscous on Christmas Day. 

(really we have the traditional turkey and all the trimmings) 

The locals actually love to join in the fun :

5df963fd7b6cf_Thegirls1.thumb.jpg.0ca24474ec0e210909abd45b817e28e3.jpg

And Tidgy loves the presents! 

Tid.thumb.jpg.c1f393d6f2b92885a797734b030863c9.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! ! ! ! !:yay-smiley-1:

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! To everyone here! Wether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, or any of the other holidays that fall this time of year may it be a safe time filled with joy, laughter, love, and family!

better watch out @Tidgy's Dad. If Santa catches Tidgy in the presents he may put Tidgy on the naughty list!

1B66F95A-024D-496B-AE4C-1B099FF153AB.jpeg

A7C91163-4FA7-4796-B45E-8348725FC481.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Randyw said:

Wether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, or any of the other holidays that fall this time of year may it be a safe time filled with joy, laughter, love, and family!

Very well said Randy.  I wish peace, happiness and above all love, compassion and understanding to ALL throughout the year.

• I found this Informative 4

Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone has a wonderful time spent with family and friends!

• I found this Informative 3

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

and a happy solstice to y'all as well.  Remember... starting Saturday, the days get longer (except for you guys in OZ, and  other south of the Equatorites).  Now there's a reason to celebrate.

• I found this Informative 3

Merry Christmas everybody!  Yes, Happy Hanukkah as well.  Kwanzaa starts tomorrow.  I know a couple of people who celebrated the Winter Solstice too.

Jess

• I found this Informative 2

Merry Christmas everybody!

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?