Morocco Trip

CreekCrawler

Hi Barry,

Two days left before I get to have a bowl of chile, glass of milk, McDonalds, pizza, etc.

I was just informed that when I return, we will be able to collect in the Jurassic of the Shahara.

Wow! Thats exciting.

We will be finishing up on prep jobs today.Tuesday we have to go to the welder to get the steel work do for the marble stands.

Then Wednesday we have to take the pieces to have them liquid foam packed and ship them to the US.

It sounds like Tuesday night we will be going to Merricech to unwind and celebrate.

A little relaxing at the end of a very intense journey.

Thursday mornign I fly back, so this will probably be my last communication with you from Morocco.

Thanks for posting for me.

Bones.

Hi barry,

I don't think this email came through to you, so I am sending it again. I will send pictures through separately. I am having email issues

Dinosaur Find:

Friday was a very productive day. Everything went smoothly so we knocked off an hour early to go to the dinosaur site.

Same thing here as in the Mosasaur site, bone everywhere. No hunting pressure here either.

We stumbled onto a weird skull with a partial skeleton and decided to take it because it was such an unusual piece.

Heres one for my fossil friends to identify.

I must have had the deer in the headlights look on my face because my friend said, "What the *&%$#@ is that?"

I don't know if you can see it in the poor pictures that I am sending through but, the skull is long and slender, the front

of the skull is the the left of the frame. You can see a battery of teeth that run 3/4s of the way through the skull.

But the most unusual thing about this skull are the spiral grooves that run from front to about half way back into the skull.

This is part of the skull structure because they are asymmetrical on left and right side of the skull.

I have never seen anything in a skull like this in my life.

All bone structure has a purpose. It will be fun determining the purpose of this design.

Any suggestions from my fossil friends? This has to be a new species.

More later,

All, I'm working on getting pics of this for you..Barry

post-417-12583853219197_thumb.jpgpost-417-12583853315271_thumb.jpgpost-417-12583853398545_thumb.jpg

Edited by CreekCrawler

OMG,look at these beauties.They are from top to bottom from zones 1,2,3.

That bottom one is totally sick and should fetch a bloody fortune.

Way to go Dave!!!!!!!!!

post-417-12584069993996_thumb.jpg