Cp9361 Air Scribe

djasper

I purchased a 9361 Air Scribe off Ebay and it came without any instructions.Specifically how to change the tip. I've looked it over and can't figure it out...and don't want to break the thing. I also see mention of a chisel tip and have been unable to find one, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I purchased a 9361 Air Scribe off Ebay and it came without any instructions.Specifically how to change the tip. I've looked it over and can't figure it out...and don't want to break the thing. I also see mention of a chisel tip and have been unable to find one, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi there djasper!

This site may help you. http://www.paleotools.com/index.html and others may be of more help.

Don't mash it with a pair of pliers!

Nick

I bought an Aro 8315 off Craigslist a couple weeks ago and the knurling is chewed up a little bit, and at $75 bucks I won't complain. I too need to purchase a tip or two and haven't disassembled mine to replace o-rings. I think small strap wrenches may do the trick w/o damaging the housing. I definitely need to upgrade from my 2HP 4 gal. compressor. One thing at a time.

There are some real prepmasters on here, ebrockids and terrydactyl to name two with the latter having an excellent pinned post on prep.