Unknown large trilobite- fake, or just badly prepped?

Parthicus

I am hoping someone can help me with this large unknown trilobite.  It was given to me many years ago (late 1980s) by my father, along with some other trilobites and other fossils, as a Christmas gift.  He acquired the fossils from a member of the local fossil club (Delaware Valley Paleontological Society) and most were carefully labeled, but this one was missing its label.  It is a large, partially enrolled trilobite (15 cm from "nose" to tail if unrolled and 6.5 cm at the widest point); there are small bumps down the middle of the thorax and on the glabellum.  It is on a chunk of matrix that lets it stand on its own, and it is a cool display piece.  But looking at it closely, it looks...wrong.  There's not much detail on the eyes (which seems to be usual in fakes, but can also mean a poorly-prepped real specimen) and overall it just looks wrong, in a way that I can't quite articulate (which again could mean fake, or badly-prepped but real).

So, my questions are:

1.  Is this, in your opinion, a real trilobite that was badly prepped, or a fake?  I would appreciate if you can point out specific features that lead you to your decision.

2. If it is real, can you hazard a guess as to genus/species, and (this is a stretch) where it might come from?  The scrape marks on the matrix resemble what I've seen on some Moroccan specimens.  However, the other trilobites it was sold with are all from the United States, except for one from Pakistan (!), if that means anything.  I think this trilobite resembles Calymene in general shape and size, but I don't know much about trilobites (if that wasn't already obvious) and I could easily be wrong.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.  Let me know if additional photos would help- my photography isn't great, but I'll do the best I can.

mystery trilobite.jpg

It looks somewhat like a cast / replica. However, in order to be sure, please provide a clear image of the eye facets. This will not only assist in determining if this is authentic, but the number of files/rows of the lenses can help determine which of the many Moroccan phacopids (such as Phacops, Morocops, etc.) this may be. 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

I think it's Drotops from Morocco with some fairly incomplete / bad prepping, but would also like a close up or two of the eyes. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png