Hunting the Late Cretaceous Aguja Formation at home!

Monica

Wow, well done. You're definitely finding some treasures during these sweltering times! Pretty soon they'll be calling you Monica the Matrix Maven. :D 

• I found this Informative 2

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Thanks once again, Frank @Troodon:dinothumb:

@Kane Not having school to worry about has freed up some time for me, and I'm taking advantage of it by going through this matrix - it has indeed been fun!  It's SO hot right now that indoor activities are definitely preferable to being outside (although I still have to venture outside to go on my 5 km walk/run every other day - that has not been fun :wacko:)

18 minutes ago, Monica said:

Thanks once again, Frank @Troodon:dinothumb:

@Kane Not having school to worry about has freed up some time for me, and I'm taking advantage of it by going through this matrix - it has indeed been fun!  It's SO hot right now that indoor activities are definitely preferable to being outside (although I still have to venture outside to go on my 5 km walk/run every other day - that has not been fun :wacko:)

This is definitely "our time." It won't be long before we prepare for September and whatever form that will take. Scuttlebutt is that they may start the year early, but I don't see how that would play in rural Ontario as we traditionally park the beginning of the school year to allow the farm kids to help with the end of season pre-harvest duties.

• I found this Informative 1

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer