Teeth hunter

• New Members

New to the website have been hunting for a few years and lately have been out hunting atleast 2-3 times a week. Have secured a great spot that me and a few of my closest fossil hunting buddies go to (200+ teeth a hunt) ptychodus,  goblin. Cretoxyrhina, gastropods, mosasaur teeth, fish verts, basically anything you could think of for Ala-bama. Also atleast 1 arrowhead each trip(ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE) I seriously have been blessed to meet such a wonderful land owner that lets us go anywhere and dig anytime. Also alot of my pictures of my teeth are too big to upload!

received_326916955401252.jpeg

FB_IMG_1599960976164.jpg

Screenshot_20200912-194310_Facebook.jpg

received_611038496245556.jpeg

FB_IMG_1600085645229.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

• New Members

Thanks buddy looking forward to learning and sharing on here just have to learn how to get pdfs lower on size all mine are like 6-9mb!

• New Members

Thanks buddy i was born at Harris County Hospital haha. But War Eagle!

Edited by Teeth hunter

• New Members
14 minutes ago, grandpa said:

Welcome to TFF from Austin, Tx.  Looking forward to seeing more of your nice finds. :popcorn:

So far I have found screenshots to be my best bet on sharing on here within tbe 3.9 mb limit! Here's a few of my ptychodus teeth from Saturdays hunt! Heading back out Friday found 3 on Tuesday! Some of my favorite sharks teeth!

Screenshot_20200916-194623_Facebook.jpg

• I found this Informative 5

Welcome to the Forum.  :) 

You can use your phone to crop your images. 

There are also websites online for editing your photos. 

Good luck. 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

• New Members
1 hour ago, Fossildude19 said:

Welcome to the Forum.  :) 

You can use your phone to crop your images. 

There are also websites online for editing your photos. 

Good luck. 

thanks for the info bud. Spent a good bit of time overseas in the sand and am not the most technologically savvy person of the bunch

Welcome from Colorado

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

Welcome from Illinois, USA.

Mark.

Fossil hunting is easy -- they don't run away when you shoot at them!

Hello and welcome. :) 

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)