Dragon of Eden

ZBranch

On 9/22/2020 at 8:16 AM, ZBranch said:

...instantly fossilized or hardened during a cataclysmic molten event that happened in the area...

While I admire your enthusiasm, that is not how lithification works.

• I found this Informative 2

2 hours ago, Leahlulu said:

I am new to this stuff and I am not disagreeing with anyone but I just want to say that I am on your side lol 

I'm on your side, too... wait, whose side are we talking about?  

PS, I missed this rock when it was posted a few months ago.  Rock.  

• I found this Informative 1

31 minutes ago, jpc said:

I'm on your side, too... wait, whose side are we talking about?  

PS, I missed this rock when it was posted a few months ago.  Rock.  

Yep, me too.

2 hours ago, Leahlulu said:

I am new to this stuff and I am not disagreeing with anyone but I just want to say that I am on your side lol 

Indeed. Who's side are you on?

Are you agreeing that the limestone rock that has been presented in this topic represents a fossilized cranium? And one from an "intelligent reptilian bipedal" one at that? A sequence of meteorites that cause a "cataclysmic molten event" and then snuff it out is an interesting work of fiction but has nothing to do with real climate science. Inferring that this never been heard before sequence of events would somehow cause "instant fossilization" shows a naivete of how actual fossilization processes work.  The texture on the back side of the piece does not represent fossilized brain matter even if it looks that way to the original poster. We hope that the original poster will indeed continue to keep learning and exploring so that he will replace his fictional ideas of how fossils form with factual knowledge that we give freely and without prejudice on this forum daily.

We try to foster a non-judgemental environment here as it is more conducive for spreading real fossil knowledge. We don't always have to agree with each other but we do try to argue a contrary opinions based on logic and facts and not by attacking the other party. Disagreement is often how truth emerges. Sometimes it is not possible to "not disagree with anyone" when two opposing opinions are presented. I'm wondering who you are siding with? :headscratch:

Cheers.

-Ken