Member Of The Decade!

FossilForKids

We just finished the first 10 years of the millenium so I think we should have a member of the decade! I nominate me! My qualifications:

* I almost dug til I died

* I almost killed two "Dutchies" in the quest for fossils (collateral damage)

* I am the only Kentuckian that openly brags about his TEETH! (OK so they're not mine)

* I made a website specifically designed for people who lose at "Are you Smarter Than a fifth Grader"

* I have a vanity license plate called "Fossil Man"

* I perfected the prepping art known as "soak in warm soappy water"

I think I'm a lock for MOTD!!! :thumbsu:

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

You've been in CA too long John. If you were really from KY you would openly brag about your TOOTH!

(Relax everyone, I'm KY born and raised)

Edited by Hawkeye

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

It's something to think about, I'm sure others will weigh in but I don't know if it will fly, I don't think the forum has been even up for a decade. ;) You have can have Phoenixfloods' seal of Awesome approval though ;):thumbsu::D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

You've been in CA too long John. If you were really from KY you would openly brag about your TOOTH!

(Relax everyone, I'm KY born and raised)

You all have teeth???

no, no, no, john, that's not how it works. look, you can't be member of the decade by packing ten years worth of drama into one year at the end. and several of the points you mentioned probably oughta go as much against your bid for fame and fortune as in favor of it, but still...

here's the deal. i'll support your bid for a modified recognition of "member of the fairly drama-filled year" if you support my bid for "oyster of the month". whaddaya say? deal?

no, no, no, john, that's not how it works. look, you can't be member of the decade by packing ten years worth of drama into one year at the end. and several of the points you mentioned probably oughta go as much against your bid for fame and fortune as in favor of it, but still...

here's the deal. i'll support your bid for a modified recognition of "member of the fairly drama-filled year" if you support my bid for "oyster of the month". whaddaya say? deal?

Is that "oyster" or "Jester" of the month? :P

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!